A: WebNutrients is a nutraceuticals company focused on high-performance, high-experience drinks and capsules. The core of the business is helping our clients move from Sick to Superhuman in terms of mental and physical performance.
A: WebNutrients blend immediately goes to work by distributing specific nutrients to your brain and bloodstream. These nutrients improve recall, memory, synaptic response, energy, blood flow, oxygen and nitric oxide levels in the blood. They pass through your cell membranes to renew and improve your cells, reducing age and stress-related symptoms.
They also support the production of dopamine, serotonin, acetylcholine and key neurotransmitters. This increases both cognitive thinking and helps you feel good at the same time. In a real, healthy way.
A: Within 15-30 minutes, you will get a subtle to moderately intense “rush” (depending on your dose, dilution and sensitivity). This is accompanied by a desire to act on whatever needs to be done – along with a series of creative “spikes” that ebb and flow for the next 4-8 hours. What you do with your time is your business. But you’ll have the energy, motivation and confidence to do almost anything you want.
In contrast to the Clear Pill from Limitless, our NZT-48 (and ALL of our products) won't degrade your mind if you quit taking them. In fact, we developed our formulas to improve your mind and body in permanent ways. So there is no dependency. Though you may find the continued additional performance somewhat addicting (who doesn't want to perform their best every day?)
A: Yes. Every component of WebNutrients is naturally derived. Our aim was both high performance brain and body improvements AND age reversal. So, unlike The Clear Pill in Limitless, you don’t suffer from blackouts or accelerated aging (or worse).
As a long-time natural health practitioner, this was a critical area for me, and for the MD/ND's who are involved in the development of our wide range of nutritionals.
A: All of our products are hand-made to order, customized just for you.
We carry no inventory on the shelf. And create each batch per tube or capsule to spec, at the time of your order.
We follow FDA guidelines concerning isolation and cleanliness of both raw product and completed formulas.
We strive to ensure you're receiving the very best solutions to your health, in a Compounding Pharmacy process.
We never ship product that has been formulated for another customer. Nor do we inventory any of our raw Nutrients more than 30 days. And maintain them in isolated, refrigerated enclosures until we customize your formulation.
A: The most critical elements you'll find, once you receive your order, are:
1) How you slept the night before. Because the brain builds up toxins during the day, and detoxifies them in the evening, this is often one of the more critical factors.
2) Your current physical condition. Better is better. But we have plenty of sedentary writers and others who “sit for work” who really appreciate the brain charge.
3) Dosage timing. I like to start my day with NooStax and a ManStax (nootropics, vitamins, oils and testosterone boost are an incredible blend).
Then I sip NooJuice or NZT as wanted/needed/desired to enhance my overall performance.
A: You can visit the Maximizing NZT Page for some detail. In addition, you will, over time, find your own “cycle” that works for you (one day on, one day off. One day on, then the Booster Caps on alternate days. 3 days on, then 2 days off with 2 booster caps on the 5th day of the cycle). Depending on your life/sleep/work/workout schedule, your optimum process will be very unique to you. Our clients surprise us every week with the cool, very different ways they use WebNutrients. We’ll keep you posted.
A: Merely asking that question indicates you have intelligence in abundance already.
Can we help you improve on that through nootropics?
Yes. Yes we can.Some of it you'll experience very quickly (usually within the first 40-90 minutes of your first dose).
There are a number of incremental experiences you'll have on the way to amplifying your current intelligence. A short, incomplete thumbnail might look like this:
1) The experience of enhanced lateral thinking: You'll find your creative side expanding very quickly.
2) Enhanced pattern recognition: You'll be able to pull together your lifetime of experiences with current needs, and find the not-so-obvious patterns in those collective events. Those patterns will guide you to better decision-making.
3) You'll find focusing down to the infinitesimal detail on a project becomes natural and effortless. This is called “drilling down” on a subject, issue, task or problem.
4) You'll be able to move from what was previously overwhelming to being able to clearly see all the details and manage them with ease. Or delegate them as you quickly organize them on paper or whiteboard.
5) You'll find verbal fluency to be effortless. You may find yourself using words and forming sentences that are also more melodic. It's a natural consequence of tapping into your historical media – music, video, reading, TED talks, etc…
6) Over time (6-18 months) of regular use, the neurogenesis (blooms of new neurons) will have matured. New neural pathways will become stronger. You can tap ideas with less effort.
7) Your confidence will improve: You'll know that you've looked over problems and opportunities from 360 degrees. And with that, your solutions are more complete.
8) Reaction times will speed up. You'll find your ability to respond tom events, both mental and physical, is measurably improved.
9) You will eventually reach a new baseline level of cognitive performance. As long as you dive deep into the books, videos, audios and live experiences that you want to engage. You'll find that you've shifted your baseline by a reasonable factor.
The cool thing about customized nootropics: We can continue to make each batch you order ever more effective.
And we can help you when you hit personal plateaus as well.
A: We recommend you take NZT 4-5 out of 7 days for optimum results.
A 30 day supply includes 16 tubes of NZT (each tube makes 1 liter of drinkable NZT), along with 20 NooBoost Nootropic Booster Capsules.
Most people get 2 days of results from one liter. If you take a NooBoost or HyperFocus Drive capsule with it, you'll likely get 3 days from the liter blend of NZT.
It won't hurt to take it 7 days a week. But, as with any experience (whether coffee, Adderall or whatever your focusing/motivating agent of choice), your tolerance will change to accommodate the nutritional intake.
Taking breaks is good. Allows the Neurogenesis (the creation of new brain cells) to catch up with your NZT intake.
Also: Once you've developed a level of nootropics in your system, you can “retrigger” them by…
1) Exercise. Blood flow will always trigger the nootropics (and the other elements in our blend).
2) Carbohydrates and/or calories. Food intake always retriggers NZT. You'll find that even hours after your last sip (usually between 4PM and 5PM), a simple meal will retrigger the “brain sparkles” and the euphoria, along with a bit of motivation.
3) Adrenaline release: So any form of excitement will re-energize NZT.
Using the feedback form, we can tune your blend across 4 different quadrants: Energy, Euphoria, Focus and Drive. The more feedback, the better your results (we will suggest ways to take NZT that optimize your specific needs. And we get insights for blending your next batch).
A: In modern terms, NZT is more of a “head-high” while NooJuice is more of a “body-high”, with a trailing nootropic effect. (NOTE: neither product makes you high. You do experience a higher level of mental performance very quickly. That shift from your baseline thinking to faster, more agile thinking is very noticeable).
NooJuice was originally developed for high performance athletes. We began refining some obscure plants with nootropic characteristics. Then bonded them to the very highly concentrated beet, watermelon, pineapple, apple and orange fruit extracts. The byproduct was an extremely effective sports performance and muscle/tissue repair drink.
Because of the vasodilation presented by the inherent arginine, citrulline and agmatine derived from the fruit extracts within the formula, it also dramatically improved the brain's adoption of the nootropics.
So the formula is felt both in the body as much as in the mind. And athletes will appreciate the performance increase that occurs in both body and mind. Pushing through those performance roadblocks, aka The Wall, is what it's all about.
A: The greatest differences between HyperFocus and NZT-48:
1) The “Get Sh*t Done” (aka HyperFocus DRIVE) is a blend that, as close as possible, integrates the benefits of Adderall, without the neural degradation, dopamine production loss and neuron death presented by the amphetamines in Adderall/Ritalin (and that class of drug).
I'm the poster child for ADD/ADHD. Or, before this journey, that was me. I even had a key investor bring the book “Driven To Distraction” (the ADHD bible) to a Board Meeting to try to have me removed from the CEO post.
When we developed this capsule, the idea was the provide the brain with the raw elements of dopamine and serotonin. A moderate amount of neuro-stimulus (without adenosine dampening – the primary effects of caffeine). And a significant amount of acetylcholine release within existing neuropathways.
This allows your brain to stay focused. Feel good while on-task. And eliminate distraction. While still allowing crosstalk between left and right hemispheres (so you still have creative capacity – something not available from Adderall).
The DRIVE portion of the formula prompts what psychologists and performance experts like Tony Schwartz and Stephen Covey call “Activation”.
So once you're moving toward a goal, you keep moving.
One thing we recommend: have your todo list at the ready within 30-40 minutes of ingestion. Drive and Focus without a goal can feel like anxiety and frustration.
With a goal? They are the secret sauce to completion.
2) NZT: This was developed with 4 quadrants in mind:
I sip my NZT throughout my morning and mid afternoon, even when I take a NooStax, or HyperFocus DRIVE. It gives me a gentle push. A smile to my face. And manages both hunger and blood sugar levels, to optimize my fitness and overall performance.
Plus, it just plain feels good.
A: People respond opposite to some neuro stimulants and nootropics.
Like people who drink coffee before bed.
Always look at poor sleep. Poor digestion. Adrenal issues. Thyroid issues.
Incrementally address each.
Or go radical and single one out until you get it nailed.
A: Unrestrained ADD and ADHD are debilitating conditions. But optimized, the ADD mind can be the most powerful asset in your world. HyperFocus DRIVE is a powerful new way to regain control of your mind. While also rebuilding your brain.
HyperFocus DRIVE is a combination of 17 powerful, natural nootropics and brain-enhancing nutrition, in clinically proven doses.
Taken with oil and a multivitamin, the nutrients in HyperFocus DRIVE will pass through the blood-brain barrier. Then immediately spark the brain to provide deep focus. Then, over the next 2 hours, your drive and ability to follow-through on tasks will peak. Your motivation will increase as you find productivity comes easy. And yet, creativity is still easy to access. No “dumbing down” like classic ADD medications.
Long-term Energy (without jitters) – Intensive Focus – Drive and Ambition – Neurogenesis (new brain cell creation) – Balancing of magnesium in the brain – Enhances both linear and lateral thinking – Thermogenic – helps burn calories – Fast acting: Within 45-60 minutes. – Positive long-term benefits HyperFocus DRIVE was developed by a serial entrepreneur who is also known as the “poster child” for ADD/ADHD. Over 10 years in development. All natural. Safe. Healthy.
A: We created 3000 different formulations over 4 years.
In that, we found subtle ingredient changes made significant improvements.
And many combinations had counter reactions, reducing effectiveness of the stack.
We didn't land on this by accident. These products don't pass GO until they are experiential within the hour. And not from some false trigger. Like caffeine. They have to operate exclusive of adenosine dampening.
A: Consuming coffee in conjunction with a dose of HyperFocus is both safe and an effective way of augmenting the health benefits of both the coffee and the HyperFocus.
While some clients do prefer HyperFocus alone, others enjoy the additive nootropic effects they experience when combining our customized products with potential cognitive-enhancers like coffee or tea. It is simply a matter of preference.
A: No. Suppression of ANY physiological positive (technically called “downregulation”) is the exact opposite of how our products work.
We provide the body with the raw elements 1-2 steps from what we want (so, if we want Testosterone, we want to enhance DHEA conversion to DHEAS. And we want to And introduce Pregnenolone, while scavenging progesterone soon after it's launched the Androstenedione into Testosterone.)
By working 1-2 steps away from the target hormone, while enhancing the ancillary processes through the right nutrients. Then pinging the body to translate the prohormones to hormones, we actually increase your native ability to produce the hormones you need.
As you get stronger, and your body is reduced of the fatigue it feels from aging, this process becomes more and more natural. You need less to do more.
A: Thanks for the question.
Here's the insight that I hope will help clarify our position regarding glucose intake and nootropic performance. Please keep in mind that this is a very cursory overview. But the research is real. And the results are quantifiable.
There are 4 primary factors that dynamically effect nootropic performance:
1) Available Glucose
2) Available Choline
3) Brain toxicity (especially from sleep deprivation)
4) Adrenaline output
(There are many others. These are the foundational variables we find most clients can address quickly to achieve dramatic improvements in results).
For this discussion, we will focus on glucose levels and how they effect nootropic performance.
You're correct that unconstrained glucose levels can cause degradation of neuron performance. And an increase in beta-amyloid levels in the brain.
The second factor drives dementia and Alzheimer's. You don't want that.
The body requires ~200 grams of glucose per day to operate. 120-130 grams of that are relegated to the brain.
What you may have read regarding brain cell death and elevated glucose levels is likely in regard to a pre-diabetic, Type II diabetic or Type I diabetic condition. Those spikes in blood glucose are not healthy, and yes, will degrade neurological performance.
In our case, using NZT-48, NooBoost, HyperFocus DRIVE and HappyCaps (specifically), we are not only overclocking the brain (which draws measurably more glucose for operation). But we are also increasing O2 levels. And stimulating neurogenesis (new neurons).
Each of these processes draw on increased glucose and lactate levels in order to “keep up” with the increased neuronal activity.
We've worked extensively with high performance athletes, as well as a handful of bodybuilders who are on a ketogenic diet.
In these cases, where they are eating clean and inducing high levels of ketosis, fat metabolism and astrocyte-derived ketones feed the brain the necessary fuel to keep things firing at an increased rate.
Here's another factor to add to the mix: Because NZT and NooBoost (especially together) dramatically increase available levels of serotonin and dopamine, many first-time clients feel a reduced need to eat regular meals. This leads to a reduction in blood-glucose levels, and the body going through a performance dip, even though the mind feels on-point (a function of the nootropics, choline donors, adaptogens and neural energizers doing their respective jobs).
So we encourage clients to graze. Follow more of a Body for Life type of eating protocol (frequent small meals balanced with roughly 30%protein, 30%fats and 40% carbs, or thereabouts). This not only optimizes the nootropic benefits, but also helps the body perform.
A: As long as you take nootropics 30-60 minutes before or after your protein intake, you'll do fine. In fact, the high ketogenic diet amplifies receptor sensitivity (if balanced with enough glucose to keep the brain functional).
I'm an athlete. And though I'm not strict ketogenic (I know the downside of ketones over time – cycling is better than full-time ketogenic levels), I do eat more like Body For Life than anything.
Just don't try getting results with NZT mixed in a whey isolate shake. Not only will it taste like cr*p. It will just overall suck as an experience.
A: This is such a great question (and not asked enough).
In the years prior to launching WebNutrients, we developed more than 3,000 different combinations of nootropic stacks including: Base Nootropic (racetam, ampakine, accelerants, adaptogens, choline donors and stimulants), we ran into a few issues. Here they are in a nutshell:
1) Piracetam takes too much time to build up in the system. Even with large “attack doses” (up to 14 grams a day in divided doses), it's still a 20-45 day path to getting a good level working in the brain. And the blood-brain barrier is a warrior in regards to protecting the brain.
2) Oxiracetam is great, but has a very short half-life. So there was a fast start, followed by a bit of a crash.
3) Noopept, Phenylpiracetam and Pramiracetam are great in capsule form. And they are primarily oil soluble. But they do not dissolve well in water. And they have some spikiness we wanted to resolve. As well as a mental edginess that was often contrary to our objectives.
You'll also notice that many racetams are regularly banned from sites, compounding the issue of getting the solution to customers.
So we worked with a handful of chemists to develop a “full spectrum” racetam that has predictable characteristics. Comes in multiple flavors (types of effects and solubility) based on the level and type of distillation performed. And is both non-toxic and has very low tolerance issues (many racetams that work quickly ALSO build tolerance just as quickly). We believe in cycling nootropic stacks. But we want our clients to be able to feel the effects quickly (within the hour). And realize the benefits for more than 48 hours after the last sip/capsule.
For our typical 70/30 SuperCelastrus (70% water soluble, 30% oil soluble), uptake is within 20 minutes. Maximum blood levels are reached within 50 minutes. And half-life in the bloodstream is ~30-36 hours (dependent upon hydration, diet and protein/amino acid intake).
Our 20/80 SuperCelastrus blend (20% water soluble/80% oil soluble) has a half-life approaching 72 hours. So you can effectively cycle the nootropics every other day and still build a high level of effectiveness.
1) The blend, and matching it to your current physiology (sex, weight, physical condition, and the areas you need boosted). PLEASE COMPLETE THE CUSTOMIZATION FORM. This goes into a massive database we've built over the last 7 years, providing us the exact datapoints we need to correctly assess your physiology, and how to blend your formula. Without it, you are guaranteed to receive a watered-down version of our formula (in order to reduce any issues not provided an incomplete or missing Medical Intake Form).
2) The amount of each element in the blend. You get the best results when certain nootropics are at a high level, but not TOO high. In this case, less can be more. The choline donor type and amount. Adaptogens. And the neural and physiological stimulants are all blended to match your Medical Intake Form. And your follow-up formulas will be adjusted based on your completion of the FEEDBACK FORM. Please keep that in mind for best results.
3) When and how you take it (as an example, taking Real NZT with food dulls the effect – proteins compete with nootropics and amino acids. Taking it 30 minutes after a meal amplifies it, based on the types of foods in your diet.)
We’ve worked with a Doctor and a Naturopathic Physician to ensure the components we use are not only safe, but healthy and often age reversing as well. Three of the elements have strong clinical evidence that show a reversal the effects of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia (Centrophenoxine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylserine). ADD/ADHD is improved by Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Aniracetam/Oxirecetam/Prameracetam and Piracetam with Choline.
It’s not a magic pill. It’s an incredibly powerful blend that will not likely ever make it mainstream (what is the obesity level in America? The CDC says that number was 35.7% in 2011. And headed higher.)
Many of these people will never take a product like WebNutrients Real NZT. Our product does not taste like candy. And it is motivating and pushes you to “move” both mind and body. This is uncomfortable for a large percentage of the population.
As far as Big Brother being out to get us: Not likely. We can help make you smarter. But you still have to do something amazing to get on their radar.
We encourage you to do something truly amazing. You won’t regret it.